By: Mike Sevilla, M.D. & Sean Dent, MSN
Content creation is a time consuming and tricky process, but the good news is that you don’t need to break the bank. Repurpose content to extend its lifecycle and get the best bang for your buck.
By: Jeff Ryznar
What’s the scoop on cross-channel marketing? If you have yet to implement this into your digital marketing strategy, you’re missing out on some serious ROI. Jeff’s session explains how business owners can harness the power of cross-channel marketing in terms that you can easily understand.
By: Adam Earnheardt, Ph.D,
By: Danny Catullo
Can you really launch a bootstrap business in a digital landscape? Danny’s done it. However, in order to succeed with a new business during this era, any savvy business owners needs a solid strategy. Bootstrapping is tough work and comes with its fair share of bumps on the road, but Danny is ready to share his success story with DOYO Live attendees in 2017.
DOYO Live is dedicated to the ongoing professional development marketing design, business, and sales professionals on marketing strategy.
- How to Create a Buzz Digitally for Your Next Event – Meet Lexi Roach
- Senior Media Relations Specialist at Propllr PR & Content Marketing – Meet Jillian Smith
- Advertising for Your Business: The Basics – Meet Bryan Pegues
- Getting Personal with Print: How to Market Yourself in the Age of Covid – Meet Amanda Bronowski
- What it “memes” to navigate the Marketing field as a young professional in the world today – Meet Hillary Smith & Christina Denham