Charles Colvin, Digital Marketing & Brand Awareness Providing Expertise at DOYO Live Panel
Charles W Colvin Jr is the Director of Community Affairs at Aetna, A CVS Health Company, an American managed health care company that sells traditional and consumer-directed health care insurance and related services, such as medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, long-term care, and disability plans. Leading strategies for Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia. Mr. Colvin is also an entrepreneur owning several businesses in the valley, including DJ Chip Banks LLC, Loud 102.3 radio station and LV8 Studios located in Downtown, Youngstown. As director of community affairs, Charles manages partnerships to position Aetna and CVS Health as a leader in our local communities and to strengthen relationships with corporate members and health members. Charles’s objective is to position Aetna as a leader in addressing Social Determinants of Health in priority geographies through integrated solutions and community investments while raising brand awareness and favorability and fueling membership retention and growth. As the owner of Loud 102.3, Charles leads the sales department and community initiatives.
Previous to Charles’s career at Aetna, Charles was the Community Outreach Director at City Kids Care, Inc. and as the Senior Technical Engineer & Chief Operator at the Y-Town Broadcasting. In addition to managing the community engagement strategies for seven states, Charles sits on the board for City Kids Care, Inc., Level 8 Foundation and FAAM. Charles is also a committee member for Nationwide Children’s Hospital “Healthy Neighborhoods Healthy Families” Initiative, Youngstown City Schools District Equity Committee, Community of Impact Committee for United Way of the Capital Region in Pennsylvania and a member of the Black Colleague Resource Group Community Leadership committee.
Charles is an active volunteer and advocate in his community who supports and loves pouring into the youth. In 2019 Charles was awarded 25 Under 35 Business Professionals in Mahoning and Trumbull County, Community Affairs Excellence award in 2020 and The City of Youngstown awarded Charles with the Community Impact Achievement Award in 2021. Charles lives in Youngstown with his wife Sydney, two children Charlie & Harrison and dog Greyson. He loves his community and is excited to see the continuous growth of the area.
At DOYO Live Marketing Conference 2022
Charles Colvin will take part in an entrepreneurial panel discussion featuring several other entrepreneurs from the Youngstown Area including Steve Cross, iSYNERGY & DJ Yokley of YSN Live. This panel will foster discussion on the current state of entrepreneurialism in our area, plus topics like digital marketing, brand awareness and more.
DOYO Live Marketing Conference Presented by Lift Marketing
DOYO Live is Mahoning Valley’s #1 marketing event. This is an opportunity to connect with the surrounding area’s business community and learn from some of the region’s top marketing and business professionals.
Ticket will include access to all presentations & panel discussions, lunch, swag bag and unlimited networking.
Click here to purchase your ticket today!
What is DOYO Live?
- DOYO Live is a fun, upbeat, day-long marketing event featuring top speakers presenting their expertise on the how-tos of marketing, creative design, and sales.
- A local event that has unlimited networking opportunities.
- Our event is dedicated to the ongoing professional development of marketing, sales, business professionals, and creatives.
Who Should Attend DOYO Live?
- Marketing and business professionals (no matter what industry).
- Sales professionals
- Professional Services
- Individuals and businesses looking to connect with other business professionals.
Why Attend DOYO Live?
Investing in you because you aspire to be a lifelong learner, are passionate about gaining insights, and connect with other business professionals.
- Strategy – Learn a tactic or strategy that you can implement into your business.
- Networking – Make meaningful connections with other business professionals.
- Inspiration – Walk away feeling energized.
DOYO LIVE 2022 – SPEAKER LINEUP
- Dennis Schiraldi – DOYO Live
- Devyn Bellamy – Inbound Marketing Specialist
- Deanna Hinsz – Personal Branding
- Jillian Smith – PR & Content Marketing
- Marco Marchionda AKA Chef Marco – TikTok Influencer
- iSYNERGY/Lift Marketing Team – Concept to Creation
- Lisa Resnick – Dandelion Discussion – Live Streaming
- Charles Colvin – Digital Marketing & Brand Awareness
- The MLO Bros – Live Streaming
- Jim Standohar and The SERVPRO Marketing Team
- Jaietta Jackson – Diversity Communication
- DJ Yokley – YSN Live
MORE SPEAKERS WILL BE ADDED!
Please note speakers and schedule are subject to change.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO…
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TO DOYO LIVE 2022 TODAY!!!
We would love to see you at DOYO Live in 2022!!!
Visit doyolive.com today to learn more!
ABOUT DOYO Live:
This event is dedicated to educating marketing, design, business, and sales professionals on marketing. Our mission is to grow this into a sustainable event that will be an educational resource and hub of information for professionals.
For all questions about attending, speaking, sponsorship, media, and day of event information contact Dennis Schiraldi – (330) 259 – 6181 or email [email protected]