5-Tips for Better Email Marketing – Be sure to check it out. Ross is crushing it and advice you can start using today!
Email marketing survived the social media onslaught. And is a very viable option in marketing + it can be a make or break. 5 really important tips for a successful
1. Choose the right platform – MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc. email client is very important. A/B testing subject, content and time of day. List building, forms + your ability to segment. Treat your customers differently from your newsletter subscribers. Email client should have robust options. DOYO Live use MailChimp!
2. Build Your List Slowly – It’ll provide you with better engagement. Purchased vs. earned. Open rates will be higher, engagement will be more meaningful with earned emails. Purchased lists will have volume but lack in depth. Danny Catullo, uses a sign-up sheet at the check out Catullo Prime Meats. Great idea and a perfect concept to growing your list. It’s slow growth but patience pays off.
3. A/B Testing – Always be testing! We go back and re-write the bad ad. Which improves your ads and will improve your open, etc. After time you can measure what performed well. Looking for keywords that prompt and trigger open, engagement and interaction.
4. List Segmentation – Build segmentation, it’ll give you a good idea to how to better write your subject lines, content, tailored for the specific list of individuals.This gives you content that is more relevant.
5. Brand – Make sure people are going to be able to recognize your brand!
What are some of the tips you use for email marketing, let us know what you think, would love to know?
ABOUT DOYO Live
DOYO Live is a digital marketing and interactive design conference that was founded by Dennis Schiraldi in 2016. This event is dedicated to the ongoing professional development of marketing, sales, business and design professionals through our online assets, in-person workshops and annual marketing conference.
Last year our event sold out, over 200+ attendees and we are anticipating the same this year. Our marketing conference in Youngstown, Ohio will be held on August 2&3, 2017. Early bird tickets are currently on sale for $150, but those prices will not last. We are announcing our breakout session leaders over the next couple of weeks. We will be expanding our conference in 2017 to have 2-hour deep dive workshops on August 2 and our all day conference on August 3.