The DOYO Live Marketing Show Presented by Lift Marketing
Season 6 | Episode 1
We got a chance to sit down with Steve Cross, Creative Director of iSynergy to talk about his new brand that will have an emphasis on providing marketing agency services to local clients in the Youngstown-Northeast Ohio Region.
Lift Marketing is that new venture. iSynergy has over 200+ clients around the world. Steve’s assigned Becky Bertuzzi and Dan Reash to head up Lift Marketing’s creative team and account strategy. In this episode, you will get a great deal of value from t
- How to launch a brand when you’ve already established your brand in the marketplace.
- Controlling the message and thinking brand forward first approach to PR.
- Inspiration to continually find ways to be in permanent beta, that’s an iSynergy philosophy of always testing to promote growth and optimal results for their clients.
- Cooking with Crowe’s – A new segment from a sponsor where we each talk about our favorite meals to prep in our own kitchens.
- Youngstown – Using the name “Youngstown” in your business, some very unique and interesting perspectives.
- Overrated and underrated, a new segment within the show.
It’s 2022 and we are super pumped to have our The DOYO Live Marketing Show Presented by Lift Marketing on location at Stone Fruit Coffee in Poland, Ohio. Thanks SFC, for making great coffee and giving us a home for the live podcast.
Stay tuned DOYO Live 2022 tickets will soon be on sale, we’ve added a number of new sponsors and will be announcing our speaker lineup in the next few months. You can join us every Friday for The DOYO Live Marketing Show on Facebook and LinkedIn Live. We also have a monthly webinar series, this month we are hosting a webinar on January 26, 2022, on influencer marketing. You can sign up today!
ABOUT DOYO LIVE
DOYO Live provides ongoing professional development through our online marketing platform, in-person networking events, workshops and annual marketing conference. DOYO Live also provides day-to-day marketing strategy, management to a wide range of clients, typically involving content media strategies via web, emails, social media, partnerships with more traditional media companies and sponsorships that create awareness and generate leads for our partners.