Deanna Hinsz is a digital marketing strategist and seasoned entrepreneur with over 10 years of brand positioning and digital marketing experience across startup, nonprofit, public, and private sectors. She understood social media’s power and was an early adopter almost immediately.
Deanna decided to leave her corporate job as a single mom in 2010 to launch an
at-home business. A year later, she quickly gained national recognition and was
awarded Top Moms in Business by StartupNation and Discover Card. a contest among companies in the United States that evaluates business structure, digital marketing, and influence.
Deanna is currently the Founder of CarbonSilk, a full-service digital marketing agency. As a national speaker, Deanna uses her background in psychology and experience in small business development to teach others how to create a successful digital marketing strategy and grow their business. Deanna’s down-to-earth humor and transparency compel others to laugh while they learn. She is passionate about people, leadership, and small business. She believes that everyone can create a life they truly love and find the freedom they desire.
Developing Your Personal Brand at DOYO Live 2022
The workshop will dive into the four key elements to creating a strong personal
brand. You will walk away with an understanding of:
- The value of building your personal brand in 2023.
- How to identify your target audience and how that can help you build your
business, create more opportunities and make it easier for people to find you
(and buy from you) in the future.
- How to craft a unique story about yourself that helps you stand out from
everyone else in the industry.
- Why this is important not only for marketing purposes
but also for networking and relationship building as
DOYO Live Marketing Conference Presented by Lift Marketing
DOYO Live is Mahoning Valley’s #1 marketing event. This is an opportunity to connect with the surrounding area’s business community and learn from some of the region’s top marketing and business professionals.
Ticket will include access to all presentations & panel discussions, lunch, swag bag and unlimited networking.
What is DOYO Live?
- DOYO Live is a fun, upbeat, day-long marketing event featuring top speakers presenting their expertise on the how-tos of marketing, creative design, and sales.
- A local event that has unlimited networking opportunities.
- Our event is dedicated to the ongoing professional development of marketing, sales, business professionals, and creatives.
Who Should Attend DOYO Live?
- Marketing and business professionals (no matter what industry).
- Sales professionals
- Professional Services
- Individuals and businesses looking to connect with other business professionals.
Why Attend DOYO Live?
Investing in you because you aspire to be a lifelong learner, are passionate about gaining insights, and connect with other business professionals.
- Strategy – Learn a tactic or strategy that you can implement into your business.
- Networking – Make meaningful connections with other business professionals.
- Inspiration – Walk away feeling energized.
DOYO LIVE 2022 – SPEAKER LINEUP
- Dennis Schiraldi – DOYO Live
- Devyn Bellamy – Inbound Marketing Specialist
- Deanna Hinsz – Personal Branding
- Jillian Smith – PR & Content Marketing
- Marco Marchionda AKA Chef Marco – TikTok Influencer
- iSYNERGY/Lift Marketing Team – Concept to Creation
- Lisa Resnick – Dandelion Discussion – Live Streaming
- Charles Colvin – Digital Marketing & Brand Awareness
- The MLO Bros – Live Streaming
- Jim Standohar and The SERVPRO Marketing Team
- Jaietta Jackson – Diversity Communication
- DJ Yokley – YSN Live
MORE SPEAKERS WILL BE ADDED!
Please note speakers and schedule are subject to change.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO…
We would love to see you at DOYO Live in 2022!!!
Visit doyolive.com today to learn more!
ABOUT DOYO Live:
This event is dedicated to educating marketing, design, business, and sales professionals on marketing. Our mission is to grow this into a sustainable event that will be an educational resource and hub of information for professionals.
For all questions about attending, speaking, sponsorship, media, and day of event information contact Dennis Schiraldi – (330) 259 – 6181 or email [email protected]