DOYO Live Marketing Conference Presented by Lift Marketing
DOYO Live is Mahoning Valley’s #1 marketing event. This is an opportunity to connect with the surrounding area’s business community and learn from some of the region’s top marketing and business professionals.
Ticket will include access to all presentations & panel discussions, lunch, swag bag and unlimited networking.
What is DOYO Live?
- DOYO Live is a fun, upbeat, day-long marketing event featuring top speakers presenting their expertise on the how-tos of marketing, creative design, and sales.
- A local event that has unlimited networking opportunities.
- Our event is dedicated to the ongoing professional development of marketing, sales, business professionals, and creatives.
Who Should Attend DOYO Live?
- Marketing and business professionals (no matter what industry).
- Sales professionals
- Professional Services
- Individuals and businesses looking to connect with other business professionals.
Why Attend DOYO Live?
Investing in you because you aspire to be a lifelong learner, are passionate about gaining insights, and connect with other business professionals.
- Strategy – Learn a tactic or strategy that you can implement into your business.
- Networking – Make meaningful connections with other business professionals.
- Inspiration – Walk away feeling energized.
DOYO LIVE 2022 – SPEAKER LINEUP
- Dennis Schiraldi
- Devyn Bellamy – Inbound Marketing Specialist
- Deanna Hinsz – Personal Branding
- Jillian Smith
- iSynergy Marketing Team
- Lisa Resnick
- Charles “Chip” Banks
- The MLO Bros
- Jim Standahor and The SERVPRO Marketing Team
- Jaietta Jackson
MORE SPEAKERS WILL BE ADDED!
Please note speakers and schedule subject to change.
We would love to see you at DOYO Live in 2022!!!
Visit doyolive.com today to learn more!
ABOUT DOYO Live:
This event is dedicated to educating marketing, design, business, and sales professionals on marketing. Our mission is to grow this into a sustainable event that will be an educational resource and hub of information for professionals.
For all questions about attending, speaking, sponsorship, media, and day of event information contact Dennis Schiraldi – (330) 259 – 6181 or email [email protected]