Selling In a Social World – LinkedIn Breakout Session
If you joined LinkedIn a long time ago, it’s time to rethink how you’re leveraging the world’s most powerful professional platform. Business leaders with fully optimized LinkedIn profiles have 40 times more opportunities and LinkedIn is increasingly critical for sales teams.
- How to use LinkedIn to build your business
- Expand your network and enhance your professional brand.
- We’ll also cover how today’s sales leaders are sharing content that keeps them top of mind.
- How to: write an effective, personable summary
- Use keywords for search visibility
- Stand out from the crowd and amplify your professional brand
- Add content to your profile to drive traffic and increase your credibility
- Discover and connect with potential clients 8find and improve your Social Selling Index score
Debra is an international keynote speaker who specializes in helping business leaders take advantage of powerful new platforms and visual approaches to reach large audiences and build deeper connections. Thousands of people from across the United States are enrolled in her firm’s highly visual, online courses in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, SEO, Mobile Marketing and Digital Advertising – designed for executives and sales teams to take in 10-15 minute sessions on phones or tablets. Debra has provided keynotes and consulting to more than 40,000 professionals and worked with a wide range of organizations, from small business owners to Fortune 100 firms, major hospitals, and universities around the world.
ABOUT DOYO Live
DOYO Live is a digital marketing and interactive design conference dedicated to the ongoing professional development of marketing, sales, business and design professionals. We accomplish this through our online marketing efforts, in-person workshops and annual marketing conference in Youngstown, Ohio.
DOYO Live was founded by Dennis Schiraldi, the event sold out in year-1 with over 200+ attendees—and we are anticipating the same this year.
DOYO Live is located in Youngstown, Ohio will be held on August 2 & 3, 2017. We are expanding our conference in 2017 to have 2-hour deep-dive workshops on Day-1, August 2 and Day-2, our all-day conference on August 3.
Attendees can attend workshops only, conference only or get an all-inclusive pass to both events! Don’t miss out!