What You Will Need to Consider When Building Your Social Media Strategy and Team
By: Ross Morrone
On the DOYO Live Daily – Join guest contributor Ross Morrone from This is Marketing Podcast and Foodecrave talking social media strategy and building a social media team coming to you live from an undisclosed parking garage in Cleveland, Ohio. That’s right, the DOYO Live Daily is portable!
Building a social media strategy and a social media team:
1. Getting on the right platform – Where does your business fit best online?
2. Don’t spread yourself to thin.
3. Single a platform that will work for you. Pull together a schedule for frequency. Create content that will resonate with your audience.
4. Have patience – People will find you, but it takes time!
5. Building a social media team.
6. Look at interns, communications majors, faculty members like Adam C. Earnheardt.
7. Do they have the attribute to be on social media.
8. Social media expertise should have knowledge across all social media platforms.
9. Analyze your analytics. If it’s not working you got to make a decision to try to find what is working.
What are some of the tips you recommend when building our your social media strategy and team?
ABOUT Ross Morrone
Ross Morrone is the Director of Marketing at Youngstown State University. He has over 10 years of experience with a focus on digital marketing, advertising, branding, social media, web design and analytics. He is an online instructor for Brandeis University in Boston where he teaches Social, Web and Marketing Analytics, Strategic Analytics and Visualization for Big Data. Follow Ross on Twitter @rossmorrone.
ABOUT DOYO Live
DOYO Live is a digital marketing and interactive design conference in Youngstown, Ohio – August 3, 2017. Featuring:
- Keynote – Industry leading keynote speakers
- Breakout Sessions
- Thought Leadership Panel
- Partner Hub
- Legendary After Party
We are dedicated to the professional development of marketing, business, sales and design professionals.
Our inaugural event was a sold out event and attracted over 200 attendees and sponsors.
We will be announcing our keynote speaker and breakout session leaders very soon!
To get exclusive offers and VIP content sent right to your inbox, subscribe today to the DOYO Live Digest!